Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TONS of updates! PLEASE READ!

Gosh, it's been a month since I've updated this blog. Sorry guys! But then again, I doubt anyone reads my more than slightly annoying posts. XD

So, I start school tomorrow! Yay....not. But it's ok, Tina and I have a lot of classes together this year.

Unfortunately, school means homework. And homework means less free time. Which means...less videos. So if I don't upload anything for a few weeks, don't freak out! I haven't left. =)

Tina's birthday is coming soon....I can't tell you when, but PLEASE wish her a happy birthday! It would make her so happy! And I can't wait for her to see her birthday present...but I won't say anything more here. She might read it! XD

Also, there is this AMAZING new AGTuber named NeverEndingAGStudios! Please sub her and check out her new AGMV down below! -Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment