Monday, August 13, 2012

Caroline Review!

Hey guys! I am going to do a quick little review of Caroline Abbot! This is just my opinion, so I will not be offended if you disagree. I thought you guys might like to see the pictures. I found them off Google (they are from Caroline's press kit).

So first of all, here is Caroline! Most of you have probably seen this picture by now. I have to say, I was a little disappointed with her meet dress. Too much pink.


She doesn't seem to be very unique at the first glance...blonde hair again. But she is pretty.


Here is another picture. In this one, you can tell that Caroline actually does have green eyes! They look very similar to Kanani's. And take a look at that curly hair! It's gorgeous! (Although when I look at the wig, it doesn't look very secure...it kinda looks like it was plopped on her head to me.)



Here is another picture, where you can see Caroline's hair a little better.



And here is a picture of her in the box. Her hair looks curly even while it's in the net!



Now for some of her collection:



This is Caroline's boat. It seems very small.....it probably wouldn't fit more than one doll. It is cute though.



This is Caroline's little room. (I don't really know what else to call it.) It would make an amazing scene in a video! I might end up buying it for that reason, depending on the price.

So in summary, I think that Caroline is very pretty. I am in LOVE with her curls! However, she isn't very original. She looks exactly like Lanie to me.

Her outfits and collection look really cute aside from all the pink, but most likely they will be extremely overpriced. -_-

Her story seems interesting. She is from the war of 1812 and her father is captured by the British! I am VERY excited to read the books.

Tell me down in the comments what you think of Caroline!

-Lauren

3 comments:

  1. To me she looks kinda like a Barbie Princess Doll because of the hair and the gown the gown is pink just like Barbie's Signature Color and the Blonde Hair is just like Barbie
    I think that AG needs more Black Dolls and Asian Dolls also I think AG should make a Civil Rights Doll! a Black Main Character with a White Best Friend :) that'll be a good change!
    - Fey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, i think caroline is very unique. Her hair is longer then lanies by quite a bit and i have kanani and caroline and their eyes are COMPLETELY different... Kananis is a hazel color and carolines is a minty greenish grey. Just my opinion

    ReplyDelete